Record your Xbox®360 or PS3® Game Play in 1080p HD
Includes Optical Audio for Amazing 5 channel Sound Quality
Now with Live Streaming to Twitch and Ustream!
Upload your game recordings to YouTube with one click. Show your best gameplay to your friends!
Includes one touch record button and Personal Logo inserter.
Record PC or console game play in high definition on your laptop or desktop PC
HD PVR 2 GE Plus records HD video from a gaming PC or Sony® PlayStation®3 or Microsoft® Xbox® 360 onto your Windows laptop or desktop PC. Make video recordings of your best game play in HD in a high quality H.264 format. Upload your games to YouTube and share them with other gamers online. Or make a high definition movie of your game play to share with your friends or use it to discuss tactics with your clan members!
Live streaming of your console game play
Stream your game play to your Twitch or Ustream channel with our Hauppauge SteamEez application. Create your own event and be watch by thousand followers!
Built-in Record button and Personal logos!
The built-in record button allows you to start and stop recordings right from the HD PVR 2. So you don’t need to go to your PC to record a game session. Plus the Personal Logo inserter allows you to “burn” a personalized logo right into your recordings! Brand all of your recordings with your own personalized logo!
HDMI and Component Video in plus no-delay HDMI video passthrough!
HD PVR 2 comes with HDMI in and out to make it easier to connect to your Xbox 360 and your HD TV set. And with our HDMI input, you get amazing 5 channel sound quality from your Xbox 360 game console. For the PS3, HD PVR 2 comes with a PS3 Component Video gaming cable and S/PDIF input plus uses HDMI out for no-delay passthrough to your HD TV set!
Full surround sound audio recordings and surround sound pass through
Make incredible recordings with full surround sound audio. HD PVR 2 GE Plus has an optical audio input so you can connect to game consoles with optical S/PDIF connections.
Amazing audio and video quality
HD PVR 2 GE Plus records using amazing H.264 compression at HD resolutions up to 1080p30 with digital audio. HD PVR 2’s H.264 recording format is used by Blu-ray disks and exceeds other compression standards in video quality.
Watch recordings of your best game play on your PC monitor or HD TV set
Play your game play recordings on your computer screen using the included ArcSoft ShowBiz application. You can also transfer the recordings over your home network to your PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, or other high definition media player.
Play while you record with our no-delay HDMI video passthrough!
HD PVR 2 GE Plus comes with real-time video pass through, so you can watch your game play on your HD TV while recording your game on your PCs disk drive. Simply connect HD PVR 2 in between your game console and your HD TV set (HDMI out plus Component Video cables included).
Upload your best games to YouTube and share with your friends
HD PVR 2 Gaming Eidition Plus comes with a one click upload to YouTube. Make HD recordings of your game play and upload your best videos to YouTube.
HD PVR 2 GE Plus has video pass through for no delay recordings. Simply connect HD PVR 2 between your game console and your HD TV set. HDMI output is provided to make it easy to connect to your TV monitor. And HD PVR 2 has a built-in record button to make it easy to start and stop recordings.
model 01518: HD PVR 2 GE Plus, with English manual
- Hardware encoder
- H.264 AVCHD high definition video encoder, with record resolution to 1080p30 from HDMI or Component video
- No delay HDMI passthrough: Component video or HDMI in to HDMI out - up to 1080p
- Full 5 channel surround sound audio in your recordings, from HDMI or S/PDIF
- Recording datarate: from 1 to 13.5 Mbits/sec
- Recording formats: MP4, TS and M2TS
- Video down conversion - from 1080p to 720p
- Input/output connections
- HDMI in, from HDMI sources without HDCP such as Xbox 360. HDMI can include surround sound audio
- Component video in, with stereo audio
- Optical audio S/PDIF in, with surround sound pass through to HDMI out
- S-Video and composite video in, with stereo audio (needs optional cable)
- HDMI output
- Size: 6 in wide x 6 in deep x 1.5 in high
- Power: 6V at 1.6 amps
- Weight: 0.75lb / 0.34 kg / 12 oz
Bundled software applications
- ArcSoft ShowBiz, with these features:
- Video capture for recording video game play
- Trim and combine your videos
- Upload videos to YouTube
- Hauppauge’s SteamEez application. Stream your game play to Twitch or Ustream
- Hauppauge’s Personal Logo inserter, to burn your logo into your recordings
- Laptop or desktop PC with 3.0 GHz single core or 2.0 GHz multi-core processor (or faster)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM or Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 512 MB RAM
- HD TV set with HDMI input
- Graphics card with 256 MB memory
- Sound card
- 220 MB free hard disk space
- (Optional) CD-ROM drive (software can also be downloaded from here)
Included in this package
- HD PVR 2 GE Plus high definition H.264 personal video recorder, USB 2.0
- 6V 1.6 amp power supply
- USB cable
- 2 meter HDMI cable
- PlayStation 3 component video gaming cable with Hauppauge A/V adapter cable
- HD PVR 2 Installation CD-ROM
- Quick installation guide
Note: HD PVR 2 will not record video from HDMI with HDCP copy protection. If you are recording PS3 gameplay, use the included PS3 component video gaming cable.