Watch & record DVB-T2 digital terrestrial TV or analogue TV, with MPEG-2 hardware encoder. For your PC or notebook!
New model! With new multi-formats for Europe and North America: DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, PAL, NTSC, ATSC and clear QAM!
- Watch and record analogue or over-the-air DVB-T and DVB-T2 TV (plus ATSC TV in North America), in a window or full screen on your PC or laptop monitor.
- Schedule your TV recordings in high quality MPEG-2 video recording format.
- Includes a built in hardware encoder does all the hard work so your PC doesn't have to!
- One TV tuner for use in Asia, Europe and North America
- For Asia and Europe: watch digital DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C TV or analogue PAL TV on your laptop or PC screen
- For North America: watch over-the-air digital ATSC, clear QAM digital cable TV or analogue NTSC TV on your laptop or PC screen
- Record from the A/V inputs (S-Video, composite and left/right audio) with hardware MPEG-2 encoding
- WinTV-HVR-1975 includes the new WinTV v7 application: Easy to install and easy to use!
- Media Center compatible. Watch and record TV with Microsoft’s Windows 7 or 8 Media Center.
- Record DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C digital TV programmes (plus ATSC and QAM TV in North America) in the original digital TV quality
- Record analogue TV programmes to your PC's hard disk using its built in hardware MPEG-2 encoder.
A universal TV tuner for Asia, Europe and North America. Bring the WinTV-HVR-1975 when you travel to watch local TV
Turn your laptop or PC into a high end Digital Video Recorder!
Receive 5 different digital TV formats: DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, ATSC and clear QAM
Receive 2 different analogue TV formats: PAL and NTSC
Watch DVB-T, DVB-T2 or DVB-C or analogue TV programs on your PC screen, pause TV with instant replay.
Listen to FM and DVB-T radio.
Record digital TV programmes in the original digital quality.
New WinTV v7 application and remote control included.
Record high quality analogue TV. WinTV-HVR-1975’s builtin hardware MPEG-2 encoder allows your PC to run at full speed while recording perfectly encoded videos. Schedule TV recordings from a satellite or a cable TV set top box with the built-n A/V inputs. And the IR Blaster can change set top box channels automatically!
- We recommend a high gain roof top digital antenna for use with this product. Some viewers will need to replace their aerials to receive digital transmissions if the installation is old or in poor condition. Digital Terrestrial coverage is improving all the time as digital terrestrial television transmitters are continuously being updated. However it may take some time for coverage to reach particular areas of the country. To check if you receive a digital transmission in your area, input your Post Code at: http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/
- DVB-T Radio is not DAB Radio.
- An Internet connection is required for the Windows Media Center EPG service.
- Please not that Starhub SCV point in Singapore is not for DVB-T/T2 reception.