The TP-LINK TF-3239DL Fast Ethernet Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Fast Ethernet Adapter that provides 32-bit performance, PCI bus controller, and full compliance with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX specifications and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow.
TF-3239DL keeps low cost and eliminates usage barriers. It is the easiest way to upgrade a network from 10 to 100Mbps. Supports both 10Mbps and 100Mbps network speed both in Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex transfer modes, using Auto-Negotiation technology to detect the network speed. It also can be widely used in most modern Operating System, TF-3239DL is really a plug-and-play device.
- Supports Full Duplex and Half Duplex transfer modes
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode
- Provides diagnostic software
- One LED indicator for monitoring link/activity
- Supports drivers for DOS/Win98se/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7, Unix, Linux, Novell Netware